Unlocking Systemic Value by Investing in the Right Startups

For those who invest in startups, the potential of outsized returns and possibly fueling the growth of the next Uber, Tesla, or Netflix are enough to tip the reward-risk scale in favor of charismatic founders pitching game-changing ideas and scalable businesses.

But beyond monetary gain, is often a search for real value. This happens when the best interests of consumers, payers, and providers are fully aligned; and is often found at the intersection of visionary solutions and promising technology.

This unlocking of systemic value offers unprecedented opportunities in achieving exponential prosperity within a truly networked and regenerative economy.

The key is finding the right startup companies to invest in.

For us at Veloquence Capital, these are tech-enabled businesses that help solve systematic problems in a profitable and scalable way. In a breath: evolutionary ventures.

Based in Los Angeles, we are a venture capital (VC) firm that provides a platform to invest in startups led by innovators and dreamers who seek to create global impact.

Why Choose Our Firm

Veloquence Capital has built and continues to grow a portfolio of top tech companies. A diversified portfolio, 70 percent of funds are placed in domestic (U.S.) startups with the remaining 30 percent in international startups. Some of the sectors we cover are: health care, financial technology (finech), and space technology.

When you invest in startup companies with Veloquence Capital, you get access to top-decile return and performing emerging funds. We partner with you to create an index and double-down on companies with breakout performance. We empower you to build a smarter fund with tech and data.

Unlike traditional VCs, we work closely with our founders, building alongside them to develop strong internal tech, operations, and teams in order to deliver attractive and consistent investment outcomes.

Support Visionary Ventures Today

Let’s collaborate and talk about startups you can invest in and grow this 2020. Email us at info@veloquence.capital to learn about the ideas that are reaching new frontiers.

copy-of-our-focus-veloquence-website-9
Wellness Science
copy-of-our-focus-veloquence-website-9
Emerging tech
copy-of-our-focus-veloquence-website-9
Space Technology
copy-of-our-focus-veloquence-website-9
Financial tech

Our focus

Are you an entrepreneur looking to further grow your business?

Reach out to us with your ideas.

Our focus